Sunday, July 5, 2009

Week one down

Just finished my first week at camp. I'm feeling ok, but it was really hard. The kids are a real handful. Most of them were fine, but some of the ones with ADD or behavioral issues were really tough. It's around 30 degrees every day, and my feet are super tanned/burned because of wearing jandals all day.

We finally got a PC in the staff lounge, so there are about 30 people in the room watching Zoolander while I'm writing this post. It's appropriate, because my camp name is Zoolander.

My co-leader for week one was a guy called Kermit. We worked really well together, he was bad cop and I was good cop. We've been moved around now, so I'm with a guy called fozzy bear. I'll upload some photos soon, my room for the next 7 weeks is pretty small.

I better let someone else on the computer now, but I'll get some photos up in the next day or so.

1 comment:

  1. See people do read this! I was very informed :) Sounds like fun times, and you're like 29 degrees warmer than it is here.

    ReplyDelete