Sunday, August 23, 2009

Almost done

I am very,very lazy. I haven't updated this page in so long. My bad.

I jumped out of a plane a few weeks ago. We went up to 13,500 feet and were in freefall for about a minute. Scariest thing I've ever done, I was on a high for about a day afterwards.

Week 7 down. I'm over camp. I'm over being told what to do by people and being controlled by stupid rules I don't agree with. After week 8 I'm heading to Toronto, grabbing a hotel room and sleeping for about a week. Plans after that are to head to Vancouver and taking a tour, then I don't know.

Last week we went to a giant amusement park. It was going to be awesome, but I woke up with a sore neck. On the way there it got worse and worse, till finally we got there and I couldn't move. I sat in the first aid room for 2 hours, then went to the doctor. It was all caused by a knot in my neck, so I took awesome painkillers and muscle relaxants to fix me up then went back to the park. My day after that consisted of following my friends around to all the awesome rides, and sitting by myself till they were finished. I spent $50 going to the stupid park, then didn't do any rides. Grrrrr.

I also realised I wouldn't need anything from home to move here, or anywhere I had a job. I could easily survive with what I've brought with me on this trip. I'm coming back, but it's good to know :) (Don't worry Jess, love you babe)

Photos will be coming soon, it's been hard to get them uploaded because I am unorganised. Hope everyone is good back at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment